- Goes 20 - 45 miles per charge (estimate)
- 20 mph top speed
- 750w Direct Drive Motor Hub
- 48V 14 Ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Charges in 6 hours
Recommended rider heights:
- 19" frame: 6' - 6'6"
Rad Power Bikes by Kenda K-Rad 26" x 2.3" Tires, K-Shield Puncture-Resistant Liner
- Integrated headlight and tail light with brake light functionality
- Half twist throttle and intelligent 5 level pedal assist
- Regenerative braking
- Full LCD display including speedometer, wattmeter, and odometer
- Front suspension fork with rebound adjustment and lockout, 80 mm of travel
- 7-speed Shimano Altus drivetrain
- 180 mm Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Total payload capacity: 275 lb
- Integrated rear rack capacity: 60 lb
- Bike Weight: 63 lb
Provided by Thomas A.
Usually repsonds within 30 minutes
Bike rider and tutor. I teach math and sciences and am studying pharmacy.
RadCity 2018 Electric Commuter Bike 19" Frame Safety
All electric bikes on FriendWithA are maintained for quality and safety. This includes a maintenance check prior to any rental by Thomas A.
Nothing here yet.
Not finding an answer to your quesion about this item? Ask Thomas A. directly: