The hull of the MasterCraft X-1 competition watercraft boat rental is the best-selling wakeboard hull of all time for MasterCraft boat company. It was originally the first X-Star, created as the official towboat rental of the X-Games over 10 years ago, and is the boat that pulled world-, pro tour- and X Games champion Parks Bonifay to his first double half cab roll, and his first 1080 in competition.
The MasterCraft X-1 comes standard with tower, board racks and ballast system – and of course, MasterCraft quality and performance – a feature not found in many other entry level inboard towboat rentals. The MasterCraft X-1 is an excellent crossover boat rental – thanks to the X-1’s narrow, clean underside, the wakes are perfect for skiing (AWSA approved) and with a flip of a switch, the ballast fills and the X-1 will churn out its legendary wakeboard wake. The X-1 has comfortable wrap around seating with over 40 cubic feet of storage for all of life’s on-water necessities. This boat rental can handle rough water rides however is not as comfortable as our other boat models.
- Seats 11 people
- Perfect for boating Lake Tapps
- Boat is delivered to Lake Tapps
- Must book 2 days in advance
- Also rent out stand up paddle boards, tubes, water skis, wakeboards as well
- 1 day $4,295.00
- 2 days $2,945.00 per day
- 3 days $2,325.00 per day
- 4 days $2,020.00 per day
- 5 days $1,835.00 per day
- 6 days $1,710.00 per day
- 7-21 days $1,625.00 per day
Water Sports Equipment Rental:
- Water toys must be accompanied by a watercraft rental.
- Water Skis, Wake Skate, Knee Board: $65 / day
- Wake Boards, Wake Surfers, Slalom Ski, Tubes $65 / day
- Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals $125 / day
- Wakeboard helmets, and Water Ski Ropes $10 / day
- Water trampoline 15 feet round $695 / day
- Life Vests and Gas Can $10 / each per day
- Air Chair, Hydrofoil, Wakefoil, Foilboard $125 / day - Water Blob $695 / day (5 day minimum)
Nothing here yet.
Not finding an answer to your quesion about this item? Ask Invert Sports directly: